Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Moving . . . Again



So we are moving to San Luis Obispo tomorrow. Am I excited? Yes. Am I sad? A part of me is. Are we going to have an adventure up there? Of course! What am I hopeing for? That the girls will find their BFF's.



Besides being close to family and friends, here are some things I am excited about...





Our breathtaking rose garden





(the rest of the pics were taken with my iphone)


the backyard!




Tire swings



(this is actually our neighbors but we will be putting one up very soon)



Soda at the Barn




rolling around in the grass




Come and visit us!




Stay tuned for more living . . .

12 comments:

Brooke said...

It is absolutely beautiful! I also hope your girls find their BFF's. Enjoy your new home! I enjoy reading about all your adventures. We think of your family often.

Kimberly said...

I can't express how much we're looking forward to our visit! It looks gorgeous and peaceful. Can't wait to see it in person (and you).

Megs said...

How fun! Moving is always an adventure. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a place! Can I be you? Just for one day! What luxury! You totally deserve it though. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Is this Edna Valley off of 227 in SLO near the airport? Love the country!!
You will love the SLO life!!

Rachael said...

I wanna live there!

Ann said...

I wanna live there too! Excited for your new adventure. Some lucky girls will get to be BFF with Abby and Charlie!

Christina said...

sooooooooooooooooooooooo dreamy!!!!
i love it---

Jessica Sorensen said...

SLO is my favorite place in the world. I am sure you will love it too.

Ali said...

The pictures are beautiful!! Good luck with the move. We love ya!!

Celine + Cameron said...

Hope the move went smoothly (since I'm a few days late on this, I'm assuming you're in the new place by now :)). We will miss you guys but I'm really excited for your new adventures. Please keep posting so we can keep in touch :) It looks like your new place is beautiful!

Megan said...

And we are so excited to stay up there all summer with you! :)