Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good Times

My brother and his girlfriend just had a handsome baby boy. They asked if they could plant a tree at our SLO ranch (where we will be moving in June) and have a naming ceremony for their little Able. Of course we said yes. It was beautiful; one of those experiences that allows you to look at each person and realize how happy you are that they are part of your family.




It was Adam and Kelli's birthday while we were there. Adam likes chocolate and Kelli likes confetti cake. Perfect combination.





A Toledo, Spain sword is the only way to cut a cake that big down the middle.







Stay tuned for more living . . .

8 comments:

Ali said...

That is so neat. I didn't know you were moving to San Luis Obispo, I love that place. My uncle lived there and visited many times. I hope they still close down main street on Thursday and have a farmer market...fun memories. Your ranch looks beautiful, I can't wait to see more pictures!! Congrats!! Love you guys!!

Harris Family said...

That is the most awesome cake I have ever seen!! Good luck with your move.

Katie Waldron said...

Holy cake! That look amazing. Beautiful memories at the ranch! :)

Emily said...

That's one cute little family - so sweet.
You and your cakes!!! I love it.
Can I come to your house for my birthday this year?
Seriously.

Kimberly said...

What a fun tradition. These pictures make me so excited to see the ranch. Love you guys!

Megs said...

That cake looks amazing! Yum!

JenJen said...

what a great way to have fun. I havent seen most of your family in years. wow adam has changed. good luck with the move and hope to see you all soon. I was finally able to sit down down with mom for a few on monday and just talk to her. I am amazed at the stories she told me of your wonderful adventures. Love you Leann and family.

Christina said...

That cake is awesome--but seriously ALL your cakes have been awesome!!!

What a neat experience to have with your brother and his family.

Fun to see "the ranch"!