Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Ryan might be one of the hardest people to buy for or surprise, but I think he celebrated his birthday just the way he likes it . . . on the beach with his family. Fortunately both our families were in town, so we took advantage of the opportunity and celebrated.
Ryan claims September and October are the best months in So Cal and I would have to agree. The day was beach weather in it's perfection.


the kids


the adults




Ryan did get a few things for his birthday...


a snicker doodle cake . . .



Chargers V. Raiders tickets . . .


36 spankings and a pinch to grow an inch . . .


and a whole lot of love.



Love you Ryan



stay tuned for more living

4 comments:

Meghann said...

Looks like a lot of fun and a great way to Celebrate!

Congratulations Abby on your baptism. The picture of you with your scriptures is beautiful!

Rachael said...

Happy late birthday to Ryan! Looks like such a fun way to spend it - with the ones you love.

I love the last pic!

Christina said...

Congrats on the baptism! I love that you got to sneak a peak at her looking around & realizing it was all for her--so precious.

Fun bday celebration for Ryan! My bday was ON thanksgiving which was spent throwing up with all four of my girls--i think a REDO is in order here!!

The Francis Family said...

Ryan's cake. Oh my. That's got to be the best looking cake I've seen...and Congrats Abby.