Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Moon Madness

I had a party to celebrate the Twilight Saga New Moon movie. 101 girls, 1boy(not quite sure about that) at the party and 98 followed to the midnight showing!

Let's just say, it was crazy girl fun.







Felicity painted an awesome sign for out front

We played New Moon Jeopardy






Winners




It would have been fun to get a group shot.

I was too busy chatting.



For the record, I'm not a Twilight freak.
I love the books, like the movies
but most of all I like getting together with my girls.



2 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow, that's some party!! Way cute cake, did you make that?!

Christina said...

Fun to see your blog again--my favorite "ummm, lets pretend i blogged"---sometimes that's how i feel!!!!!

the kid conversations-hilarious!

good to know you are not a twilight freak (i am not really a fan)--i had lunch with Rhonda Riley she mentioned how you always throw such GREAT twilight parties! and HELLOOO you def do!!