Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Abby the artist

Abby is my sweet angel that just so happens to be an excellent artist, check out her blog when you have a sec.


She loves and gets along great (for the most part) with her sister Charlie.
Sometimes they get a bit wild in their beds when it's bed time but I usually let them play it out until they fall asleep. This particular evening around 10:30 Charlie comes into the room telling me Abby was asleep and that she couldn't fall asleep. As I looked closer at her sleepy eyes I saw she had glasses drawn on her face. She acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. I told her to come closer and discovered more and more the closer I examined her. I was trying so hard to act like she was in trouble but kept picturing how it all went down in their room. I can only imagine, but I did hear an extra amount of laughter coming from their room that night.


Posted by Picasa



It was bath time then bed time!
There will be no more art supplies left in their room.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I am laughing so hard right now! I'm trying to decide which picture is the funniest and I just can't pick. That happy face on her little cheek is cute but the mouth/belly button is brilliant!

Britt said...

Those pictures are too hilarious!!!

Kimberly said...

Some of my happiest childhood memories are of bonding with my sisters after we were *supposed* to be asleep. And only a true artist sees the world as her canvas...either that or you have an aspiring tattoo artist on your hands.

ERK and MRK said...

Okay, now this is SUPER funny! Your girls are so darling, I wish I could have been a little fly on the wall during their art session!

PapaRandy said...

So cute!

Rhonda Riley said...

Loved it...anything in the name of 'art'! Kids are the best ;)