Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter and a Reunion

We rented an awesome house with my brothers and their families in St. George Utah for a family reunion on my dad's side. My parents were in charge of it but have been in Australia for the last 2 months. Before my mom left she gave us (me and my sister-in-laws Emily and Kliss) with some great ideas for a good old fashion reunion with three legged and gunny sack races, water volleyball and a bunch of other outside games at a park. Everything was set, permits for the park where we would hold the Easter egg hunt, community park reserved for the day of outdoor festivities (including a remote airshow), and a water park rented exclusively for our family. Everything was perfect until I checked the weather. Beautiful Friday, amazing on Sunday but Saturday was thunderstorms, rain and wind. I was a bit stressed out but my dad searched and found a church to hold the event in. It turned out great and it was so much fun seeing all of my relatives!





I hardly saw the kids the whole time. They were having so much fun with their cousins. They crashed on the drive home and slept like babies when we got home late that night. It was a beautiful thing!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like a lot of people and a lot of fun!

The Francis Family said...

Love all the video clips; You are a pro. I'm so glad you captured Zack dragging Charlie in the two legged race. Soooo funny.

Emily said...

Thanks for all of your organizing. That was such a great time - we are going through withdrawals!

PapaRandy said...

Fun, fun, family fun.