Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twilight


I had a Twilight party and invited around twenty girls. You know, just a few girls to chat about the book with and be girly. Party day came and at one point I counted 47 girls!! It was so much fun! We had great company, great food and fun games. We had some hard core Twilighters at the party that were busting out answers to the trivia games like the prize would be Edward himself! After the party we all got VIP status at the movie theater with no waiting, roped off seating, and cheep popcorn and drinks. Thanks Movie Max! As our group was walking into the theater one lady was yelling at me about how she had been waiting in line for 2 hrs blah blah blah. I thought we might have some major cat fights. That would have been awesome!

Great Food!


Twilight trivia to qualify for. . .


Twilight Jeopardy


"I'll take Forks for 200"


Some prizes


The winners


The awesome crew!

5 comments:

ginger said...

Wow! That is a lot of women!

It looks like you had super fun though!

Emily Parks said...

It's was a blast. Thanks for having the party.

Ann said...

Sounds like a blast. I would expect nothing less from the consummate hostess!

Ashley said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious. You throw a mean party Leanne.

Meiken said...

Thanks for the unforgettable night! But, you missed the picture of Amy cheating off of me and me taking home the red panties :).