Monday, May 19, 2008

popcorn

I am playing popcorn. If you have no idea what this is than just think of it as tag.

The game is Sixes Tag and these are the rules:

1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
. . . My cute friend, Ashley
2. post these rules on your blog.
. . . Check!
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
. . . See Below, but only if you want to know some really random facts about me.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results.



Six UNimportant things about me:

1 I LOVE Jazzercise and do it sometimes up to 6 times per week

2 Favorite smells: earthy dirt smell of a potato pit or cellar (I know it sounds gross), lilies, fresh cut wood.

3 I know all the lyrics to all of Alice in Chains music.

4 I can still do up to four back handsprings in a row.

5 Most evenings it takes me 30 to 60 minutes to fall asleep, I can't stop thinking about things.

6 I eat fruit and yogurt almost every morning in the summer and oatmeal with granola in the winter. Breakfast is my favorite meal.

No comments: