Monday, March 17, 2008

Our friend Ashley threw a surprise party for her husband Dustin. It turned out really great and he had no idea until he walked in the door that about 30 or so of his friends and family were there to wish him Happy Birthday. It was a potluck BBQ and Ashley made amazing homemade buns for the burgers and incredible chocolate cake and peanut butter banana cream pie. We hung out, broke a superman pinata, and of course had Karaoke. Everyone had a great time and the party didn't stop until almost 2am.

Surprise!!


#1 birthday boy with Charlie


Watch out American Idol 2021


I'm so proud you got up there Felicity!


"Yeah, you know you wanna kiss da girl"



Rob and Felicity



The boys singing Billy Joel



Not often do I have a picture taken of me... I'm usually the one with the camera. This is proof that I was at the party and yes I did sing "I Need a Hero" from the movie Footloose. It wasn't pretty but it did happen...and no you may not see footage of it :)



6 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, I went to college with Dustin! He was in my ward. Happy birthday man!

Rachel said...

Hey, I went to college with Dustin! He was in my ward. Happy birthday man!

Rachel said...

Hey, I went to college with Dustin! He was in my ward. Happy birthday man!

Christina said...

oh good times!!

your such an inspiring mom with your Friday Fun Day---i need to incoporate that!

Nathan said...

missed the big bash but looks like karaoke is here to stay

Rachel said...

Leanne: Will you email me your home address? Maddie is going to send Charlie something in the mail and I don't have your new address. Thanks.