Monday, March 17, 2008

Is this really March?!


For "Friday fun day" I took the kids for a hike to appreciate the beautiful day and to see if I could wear them out.


They had a great time exploring













Charlie slid on her bum down the steep parts. I didn't realize until later she was walking around with with foliage stuck to her bum.




After that we went to Barnes and Noble and the kids loaded up on books then we met Ryan for dinner at Macaroni grill. My planned worked...they crashed on the way home.


Where's Waldo.. I mean Max? This lot was a big dirt patch when we moved here. Now, thanks to the rain, it is a lush jungle for the kids to have fun in.




Backyard fun!




"For you Mommy"




Charlie taking little Snowflake out for a spin in her pink car. We found out that the car can catch some speed going down hill. The kids took her out of the car and showed me all the tiny hot dogs Snowflake left in the car. I think the ride scared the little hot dogs right out of her.










Ryan and Max checking out the surf



Charlie on a mission to catch a sea gull


Beach Hut

Sometimes I think being a Mom is the coolest job ever, yes it's hard but I have three people constantly wanting to entertain me. How sweet is that!

Abby runs faster without her top on :)

6 comments:

The Bruer Clan said...

CUTE pictures!! Abby running without a top on for sure she would run faster!!! ;) HA! Your kids are FREAKIN CUTIES!! You amaze me!! GOSH!!

Shannon said...

i love how Ryan is wearing a full wetsuit and Max is just wearing trunks...

Emily said...

What a great time! I love the pictures from your hike. Your kids look like they have been having fun.

Ang said...

That hike is so beautiful. I loved Abby and Max running against eachother. I really think she does run faster without her shirt off. Max does too. Kids!

Ann said...

Loved the pictures. Kids could be models...so could their mom!

ERK & MRK said...

Precious! Oh my goodness your kids are so darling! What a fun day. I imagine they probably could have played that game for...oh what an hour??? Love the Friday fun day too.