Friday, February 22, 2008

I love these!

I have this friend Rhonda, who is very creative and makes these amazing blankets as well as diaper bags, bibs, onsies, pajamas and a bunch of other stuff. I keep coming back for the blankets which are ridiculously soft. Max has a pirate one and I ordered a zebra one for Abby and a cheetah one for Charlie, they are adorable. She just created a bunch of new stuff so Felicity and I drove up to check it out. These are a few of her blankets. I also put a link on my blog. Check it out.








4 comments:

Christina said...

rhonda is amazing--im bummed that my kids are older---

Ann said...

Ah...Rhonda's blankets. So soft you can "almost" feel them.

*megan said...

I need to go check them out too. What great gifts. Actually, does she make them in mom sizes? I'll have to look into that. That's what I want for mother's day!

Leanne said...

Megan-
She does make larger sizes. She calls them "mommy throws", they are just as amazing.